What we do
CorbinPartners Inc. conducts market research and business analysis for Canadian and international corporations and governments, and has Canada’s leading specialty practice in research support for risk analysis, regulatory matters, mediation and litigation.
We deliver information products and strategic advice, in order to:
- Help corporations to measure, monitor, and protect intellectual property
- Provide boards and corporate shareholders with balanced scorecard measures and business forecasts
- Enhance the quality of corporate governance through providing Corporate Directors and their boards with insightful and relevant measures of board performance
- Help client organizations attract, satisfy and maintain loyal customers, and loyal employees
- Help corporate decision-makers analyze risk and optimize financial performance
- Provide courts and regulators with reliable, valid expert evidence for resolving disputes
CorbinPartners Inc. provides a full range of quantitative and qualitative research services, with research designs that have stood up to the toughest scrutiny in boardrooms and courtrooms. We design surveys for administration by telephone, in person, on the web or through the mail. We work with expertly-trained interviewers and data analysts. Our company standards consistently exceed industry practice standards, and address the stringent demands of corporate “due diligence” and legal evidence. Reports and presentations emphasize the meaning and use of information and are presented with a lively user-friendly communication style customized to clients’ needs.
CorbinPartners Inc. has worked with every major national law firm in Canada. Its evidence has been tendered before the following:
- The Federal Court of Canada
- The Superior Court of Justice of Ontario
- British Columbia Supreme Court
- Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench
- Quebec Superior Court
- Private adjudicators
- Various regulatory bodies and tribunals including:
- The Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Trade-Marks Opposition Board, the Ontario Municipal Board
- The Copyright Board of Canada
- Advertising Standards Canada
- The Triennial Judges’ Compensation Commission
The company has provided business intelligence and decision support to leading firms in every major sector of the economy including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Enterprise Technology, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The vision for CorbinPartners Inc. is to be the country’s most trusted provider of precise and reliable market intelligence, directly focused on reducing risk and facilitating action. The company will be the showcase for professionals of extraordinary marketing and measurement talent, whom clients view as valuable partners in their pursuit of competitive advantage. It will maintain its leadership position not only by what it knows but by what it learns.